Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Profile...


Hi, my name is Saeed Ahmed Saeed al-Mureikhi, I was born in the Emirates in the city of Abu Dhabi on the 25th of May in 1985, so that makes me 23 now. I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters so that makes us 10 with my father and mother. Before going to school I really can't remember anything from my childhood except that when I get upset, I tried not to move from one place to another, because then I just went back to the first place and kept crying. I started school at the age of 7 and my first school I went to was Al-Rabia school. I graduated from Al-Rabia school in the 6th grade after I failed the 5th grade. After that, I went to the American International school of Abu Dhabi (AISA) for one year. Unfortunately I failed the 7th grade. I then went to Al-Nahdha school for the 7th grade again. When I was a teenager before the final exams at the 11th grade I got expelled from the school because I got in a big fight with my Maths teacher. I remember I got my driving license before they expelled me from the school. I got accepted at the Emirates Private School (EPS) a year after that, and finally I graduated from High school with a Diploma of an average of 89.5%.

No comments:

Post a Comment