Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My interests...

In my free time I love to hang out with some friends and go out cruising alone in my car listening to all kinds of music. My favorite films are many action and comedy movies. If I had the chance to drive on a racing track would love to do that. I drive in a very bad way to extend that I close my eyes and imagine myself in a racing track, trying to beat up normal cars that have nothing to do with speed. None of my friends wants to get in the car when I'm the driver. One of my best friends at the college was with me in my Mercedes-Benz when I had a bad accident, and thank God no one was injured. I was driving in the city with a speed of 170 km/h to 180 km/h, and I hit an old car. Both of us were not wearing the seat belt and the air bag came out automatically. So I think if you have an accident the air bag will pop out and save you from dyeing at least. Here is a picture of my old car.

No comments:

Post a Comment